What Self-Made Millionaires Do That Most People Don’t
Confucius said that a thousand-mile journey begins with one step. The same principle applies to becoming a self-made millionaire except this journey consists of 52 common sense practices.
Debt free or not, this book will assist you in recognizing that you are closer to becoming a self-made millionaire than you imagine.
You will be astonished to see how anyone can achieve this status when you create the right mindset. You will learn how white-collar professionals, blue-collar workers, small business owners, even teenagers alike have joined this million dollar net worth rank by methodically and consistently putting into practice the self-made millionaire game plan revealed in this book.
In What Self-Made Millionaires Do That Most People Don’t, author, Ann Marie Sabath clearly explains why “beginning with the end in mind” is so vital for you to achieve your own millionaire status. Sabath makes it easy for you to implement these simple yet often overlooked strategies by sharing an Action Step at the end of each section to integrate into your life that will assist you in mastering these self-made millionaire secrets.
What Self-Made Millionaires Do That Most People Don’t will teach you:
- The Real Definition of Success
- How To Create A Self-Made Millionaire Mindset
- The 25 Habits That These Accomplished Individuals Have In Common
- What These Self-Made Go-Getters Do Differently Than The Average Joe
- How Self-Made Millionaires Benefit From What Most People Call Failure
- How Life Changes For Self-Made Millionaires After Achieving Their Goal
- First-Hand Advice To Readers Who Are Ready To Begin Their Self-Made Millionaire Status
- You Have Been Given The Fishing Rod- Now Go Fish